Not all insurance agents are the same. Choosing the right one for you can make a big difference in service, costs, and value. Working with an independent insurance agent provides you more options and greater flexibility. Independent agents aren’t tied to one specific company. They can choose from a wide range of companies to find coverage options that match a client’s individual needs.
By choosing to work with an objective and unbiased insurance agent, you don’t have to make sense of your options alone. You have an independent agent to do the work for you, helping you understand your options and making recommendations that align with your circumstances.
Here are a few reasons why working with an independent insurance agent benefits you:
- Personalized solutions. No one size fits all when it comes to protection. Independent agents work closely with you to build policies that work for you and that provide you the best value.
- Long-term relationships. Because independent agents work closely with you to understand your needs, they often build close relationships, serving you and your family for many years.
- Cost-efficient. With the ability to shop and compare prices, independent agents can find policies that offer the best value for the price.
- One-stop shopping. As independent agents have access to so many insurance companies and products, they can help you with your many insurance needs, including home, renters, life, health, auto, and business.
- Ongoing advice. Do you need an umbrella policy? How will your insurance change if you buy a new car? Changes occur throughout life, affecting your level of coverage. Independent agents serve as your go-to source for expert advice whenever you need it.